We want to give a big thank you to the Center for the Study of Traumatic Stress (CSTS) for providing such a great list of comprehensive resources for those impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. This is an immensely stressful time for many, and we hope that this information can help reduce the distress and improve the well-being of all those involved.
Please feel free to pass along any of these helpful resources to your staff, colleagues, or loved ones. The CSTS had made all of these links available and free to the public.
Resources for Providers
- Supporting Families of Healthcare Workers Exposed to COVID-19
- Notifying Families after a COVID-19 Death
- Fight COVID-19 with Better Sleep Health: A Guide for Hospital Workers
- Supporting Patients During Quarantine or Isolation
- Helping Patients Concerned about Coronavirus: A Guide for Psychiatrists
- How Clinicians and Other Healthcare Personnel Can Help Concerned Patients
- Supporting Military Families
- How Healthcare Personnel Can Take Care of Themselves
Resources for Families
- Tips for Coping when Quarantined with COVID-19 Family Members
- When Family Members are Hospitalized due to COVID-19
- Finding the Right Words to Talk with Children and Teens
- Discussing Coronavirus with Your Children
- Supporting Homebound Children
- Taking Care of Your Family
Resources for Leaders
- Grief Leadership during COVID-19
- Sustaining Patient Well-Being During Quarantine or Confinement
- Health Risk and Crisis Communication to Enhance Community Wellness
- Critical Elements for Business Planning
- Mental Health and Behavioral Guidelines in Preparedness and Response
Additional Resources and Research
Be sure to explore the CSTS COVID-19 pandemic response page for even more information on promoting well-being during this challenging time. The Well-Being Index team will continue to put out helpful resources and support the impacted communities.
Thank you to all those on the front lines, to family members of healthcare heroes, and to leaders in the medical field for your continued selflessness and service. We will get through this together.