The Well-Being Index team has been hard at work implementing software improvements based on your feedback to enhance both the participant and admin experience. In this round of updates, we've made it easier to compare assessment results with national averages, finalized a long list of reporting updates, and gotten closer to taking away the hassle and stress of login passwords.
Specialty Mapping for Comparison to National Norms
Already available in the tool is the ability for you to replace the standard specialty list with a custom question to ensure that the verbiage for specialties in the assessment matches your organization's. This alignment is an important factor in maximizing the likelihood of participation, but has hindered organizations' ability to compare their results to national averages. Not anymore. Now, with our specialty mapping update, you will be able to check a setting on the custom question that will automatically compare your custom specialties to the correct national norm.
Checking this box will also include your group in the national norm data. This long-awaited update now offers organizations the exact same experience and functionality no matter what verbiage you use for various specialties.
[RELATED: WBI Process Improvement Updates + More]
Analyze your data closer than ever before with this round of reporting updates. We've made it easier to examine, prepare, and present participant data with these key features:
Enhanced Report Exporting and Cloning Options
- Exported reports now show exactly how the data was filtered at the top of the report. Prepare a specific segment of data to present in just one click.
- When creating a report, select the order in which you would like certain data to be sorted. Enjoy more flexibility while putting together reports to share with your team.
- Admins can now clone a report and modify one variable instead of creating the entire report from scratch. Reduce the time needed to build similar reports.
Advanced Reports by State/Province
- National and multi-state organizations can now include state/province as a data point in advanced reports. Track well-being per locale to learn who needs the most help.
Assessments by Custom Group
- Admins now have the ability to view how many assessments have been completed for custom groups rather than the group as a whole. View which groups have the best and worst participation within your organization while still maintaining the same anonymity controls.
Coming Soon - New Login Process
The Well-Being Index is meant to help uncover distress, not create it. That's why we are going to be saying goodbye to frustrating, antiquated passwords and replacing them with something much better: one-time verification codes. Our reports have shown that participants are frequently inputting the wrong password and using the "Forgot Your Password" functionality. To make the WBI even more user-friendly, we will soon be launching our updated login process.
Here's how it works:
- Go to the login screen
- Put in the email address associated with your account
- You'll immediately receive a confirmation code that is valid for 15 minutes
- Verify your confirmation code
- You're back into your account!
This secure login is widely used by tools that contain sensitive information, such as banking apps, and eliminates the hassle of remembering passwords. Spend your time using the tool, not trying to get into it.
Have an Update Request?
Do you have an idea for an update for the Well-Being Index software? Do you have a question about the new updates? Contact the WBI Support team through the new support portal located in your admin account. A WBI Support team member will be happy to field your request or question and get back to you ASAP.